Our client is a very successful Danish E commerce company, offering tailor made products to customers in Scandinavia and Germany and will soon expand into other locations. We are currently seeking a hard working and knowledgeable SEO Specialist to join their international online marketing and web development team based in central Prague.
• You will be responsible for optimisation of the company's Ecommerce websites internationally.
• Working with the Online Manager, you will help to shape the organisations overall SEO strategy.
• Using your solid online marketing knowledge, you will actively find ways to increase organic growth.
• You will effectively monitor and analyse online activity and campaigns to provide data that will ultimately lead to improving online lead generation and converting leads to sales.
• You will pay attention to local language keywords and reseach competitors keyword use,
• You will keep yourself up to date with new developments and methods in online marketing and seek to implement innovations.
• You will also be able to take create and maintain online content and blogs.
• Expert knowledge of SEO methods and techniques
• Must be able to present a sound understanding of how search engines, especially Google, work and how to make them work for you
• You will have experience working on successful online marketing campaigns, ideally you would have experience not just on the Czech market
• You will have a good understanding and hands on experience using current SEO tools, especially Google analystics or similar. Experience with any of the following is a plus; MOZ Analytics, SEO Analytics, Majestic, Collabim.
• English is the company's language for day to day business communication, any other language skills could be a bonus
• We need some knowledge of HTML. You don't need to be a programmer but we do need someone who understands source code and can evaluate code from a marketing point of view
Personality is important to our client. You will be joining a very close team of several different nationalities. You must be comfortable working in an environment where English language is the main business language. You must be creative and be prepared to communicate well within the team and take responsibility for your projects. Our client offers a very supportive and collaborative working environment which helps people use their creativity and energy in a positive way.
Who can apply
This position is open to anyone living in the Czech Republic or other countries however, we can only accept applications from European Union citizens and/or permanent residency holders in the Czech Republic (unfortunately, we cannot process visa applications/work permits for the position)
• Genuinely friendly and cooperative working environment. Good team atmosphere and a management team that like people to enjoy their time at work
• Competitive Prague salary, 5 weeks vacation
• Working as part of an multicultural team on international websites
• Offices next to central metro and tram links
• The company will provide high quality HW and equipment to ensure that you have all the tools to do your job
• Chance to join a company that is rapidly growing with a dominant market position in several countries already and plans for further expansion immediately
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to: email@example.com
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.